Synodal Leadership Programme of the Irish Synodal Pathway
The Irish Synodal Pathway, having undertaken research with priests and people across the Island have developed a new leadership programme designed to support leaders, clergy and people, in the Irish Church to develop the skills need for a mission focused, synodal Church.
This course has three distinct parts;
- Online orientation to understand the ethos of the programme and meet other participants.
- A two day residential programme, which will begin with arrival for 12noon on Day One and finish at 4pm on Day Two.
- Online quarterly follow up to enable participants to consolidate learning and engage in reflective practice.
Registration links below.
Please read the following carefully before proceeding to registration:
- The leadership programme is a combination of an online orientation, two day residential, and follow up experiences that will be held online.
- Overnight accommodation and meals are provided.
- Travel expenses are at participant’s own expense.
- Participants must be over 18 years of age.
- All participants will be required to complete a pre and post training evaluation form.
- If you are registering a group of people please ensure that a registration is completed for each person, giving all the required details.
- Please note that some of the dates are Fridays and Saturdays whilst others are Thursdays and Fridays.
- If you require any assistance before registration, please contact [email protected]